Based on more than 30 years’ manufacture experience, millions of equipment units’ installation experience and abundant invested in research and development, RBM has released the K series portable crushing and screening plants, which contain 72 models that fit various crushing work in metal mines, building aggregates and solid waste treatment fields.
- Take advantage of the hydraulic system to control equipment installation, lifting, erection, transportation, contraction, folding and other motions to achieve simple and convenient
- Equipped with sustained hoisting tools, operating platform, repair kit, and centralized control system, etc., to humanize maintenance and applications
- The product widely adopts automotive covering parts, for example, streamlining hood design; the vehicle body sheet metal structure uses industrial aesthetic modeling to ensure specialized production of the equipment steel structure.
- The equipment has been optimized in structure design and product portfolio, so it has more types and more flexible combinations, able to provide users with more abundant and effective portable solutions.
- A water-jet dust suppression device and other relevant devices are added as options to satisfy users’ various requirements
K series portable crushing and screening plants can not only be used for crushing, but also be used to produce high quality sand, wash sand, sharp aggregates and screen particles and some other processing work in metal mines, building aggregates and solid waste treatment industries, etc.